Solar panel refers to a panel designed to absorb the sun’s rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating. PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photo-voltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photo voltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
- With High-Efficiency Silicon Cells
- Light weight Anodized aluminum Frame
- High Reliability even when exposed to Extreme Weather Conditions
- Optimum Configuration of high- quality raw materials and components
- Meets IE C and UL Standards
- Up to 400 Watts
- Conforms to specification IEC-61215
- Consistent Float Voltage within ±30V
- Deep Disc harge recovery even after 7 Days
- Fast Charging capability within 6-8 hours*
- Safe & Maintenance Free
- Superior High rate performance at 5 to 60 minute rate of discharge
- Compact Design
- Patented Technology
- Specially designed for Solar Applications
- Confirms to IEC-60896-21/22 & IEC-61427
Operational Specifications at 270C
313K Series batteries are designed for high‐temperature environment and new energy such as wind energy, photovoltaic energy storage system. With high temperature resistance, long life, safety and reliability characteristics, 313K series is widely used in telecommunications, electric power, energy storage, and it ideal for cycle or hybrid system in harsh, high temperature environment.
REXC Series battery is designed for renewable energy sources such as wind power and solar system, and developed for home energy system with long life, high energy efficiency, superb security and reliability characteristic, which can be applied to energy storage system, telecom and generator, etc.
Lithium ion Battery
Narada NPFC series is a complete range of 48V LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery products, for a wide variety of applications, such as telecom base station, UPS, renewable energy system, etc., with advanced life, standard size, light weight and strong environmental adaptability.
Smart Grid Inverter System
The market for renewable energy generation, especially solar power, will only help reduce our dependent on fossil fuels (petrol , diesel ,etc…), and cut global CO2 emissions (Greenhouse effect). Thus, connecting the output of thousands of discrete solar systems to the grid entails overcoming a number of technical challenges. Not least is the fact that most renewable energy-generation sources, such as sun and wind, are intermittent.
- Auto Restart
- Auto bypass
- High efficiency – green inverter
- Easy to install and use
- Monitoring available optional
- Generator Compatibility
- Battery Charging through both solar and Grid
- Intelligent Hybrid Charge controller